Thu, Jan 25|
Breathwork and Gong Journey in the Full Moon
This is a special session combining breathwork with Angela + The Gong. Come join us to tune out the outer world and tune into your inner world as we honor the full moon with this breath, sound and vibration transformation.
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2024, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Fort Collins, 3616 Soderburg Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80526, USA
About this event
****Please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in and to honor everyone's time - Note that we are located at least 20 minutes from West Fort Collins - Plan your trip accordingly. Thank you!
For this special session we will be welcoming Breathwork with Angela to begin our time together.
Join us for an integrative breath session and transition
into the gong. As we enter into the full moon it is
time to bring projects into completion, releasing what
is not aligned. We will explore what you might need to
release, getting clear on what you are truly available for
to move forward as we journey into breath and Gong.
Come meet Angela, relax, connect and transform with this expansive journey within. Early reserve saves $.
3 Gongs - Unlimited Possibilities - Come meet 60" Iris, one of NOCO's largest healing gongs.
In this session ~ We will begin with breathwork, releasing what no longer serves and opening up to unlimited possibilites. We then settle into our comfortable space for a magical, mystical gong journey deep within to receive the medicine our mind, body, and spirit need.
- Mats, bolsters, blankets, pillows, and eye masks are provided. Feel free to bring your own if it feels right for you. If you are unable to lay on the mat, please let us know by message as you purchase your ticket. We have a few lounge or zero-gravity chairs available to ensure your comfort.
RESERVE SEATING ONLY - PLEASE, NO WALK-INS - LIMITED SEATING - RESERVE EARLY AS THESE OFTEN SELL OUT.
A sound & vibration experience you won't soon forget. You are welcome here! This event is suitable for beginners.
The Gong has been used in healing for thousands of years. Our busy mind finds it challenging to follow and control the complex sounds of The Gong and will enter into a deeply relaxing meditative state. It is great for those who feel resistant to meditation or relaxation. The Gong releases tension and blocks in the body and mind. It reduces the harmful effects of stress by shifting out of flight, fright, or freeze mode and guiding into rest, digest, and heal mode. The Gong quiets the mind, clearing the clutter from the subconscious, by working into the brain wave states that we typically reach during restful sleep.
Release ~Receive ~ Renew
Reported benefits from sessions with Rocky Mt. Gong Journeys
- Aid in deep relaxation - greater stillness, and contentment.
- Be a gateway for those who feel resistant to meditation and relaxation
- Improved concentration and memory
- Help move emotional & physical blockages
- Stimulate altered states of consciousness
- Relieved or reduced pain
- Improved mood or negative emotions
- Improved self-image and motivation
- Feeling of mind/body balance
- Enhance creativity
- Feeling of Intense joy & gratitude for life
- Deep, spiritual connections
- Profound clarity or knowing
- Reduced anxiety & stress
- Recalled Memory and/or focus
- Deep emotional release
- Cerebral High
- Deep, restful sleep + more
You are welcome here!
*Dogs on premises at THE GOLDEN HOUSE RETREAT - Our rescue dogs love the gong and typically mind their own business.
Choose Ticket Type
- Ticket type
Breathwork & Gong EARLY BIRD
Well-being investment. We cover event & transaction fees.Price$46.97Sale ended
- Ticket type
Breathwork & Gong
Well-being investment. We cover event & transaction fees.Price$51.97Sale ended