Sat, Nov 04|
Aikido of Fort Collins
Gratitude Gong Journey - Midtown FOCO
Tune out the outer world and tune into your inner world with this sound and vibration transformation.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Aikido of Fort Collins, 3521 S Mason St, Fort Collins, CO 80525, USA
About the event
We were so sad to have to postpone our last session due to weather and requests but we are grateful to be able to offer another on this day. We hope you can join us!
***Please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in and to honor everyone's time - This event is suitable for ages 12+
- This event takes place at Aikido of Fort Collins on 3521 S. Mason St. in Fort Collins.
What to expect:
In this session ~ Come settle with gratitude & grace into a comfortable space for a magical, mystical gong journey. Be open to receiving the medicine our mind, body, and spirit needs as we enter into the busy holiday season, reminding ourselves of what is truly important in this physical life. Be well ~
- PLEASE BRING A MAT, PILLOW, BLANKET FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT. Bolster and eye masks optional but recommended.
- 😊😊😊 WALK-INS are Welcome but seating is not guaranteed. Walk-in price is $55 👍 - exact cash only, please. 😊😊😊
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in and to honor everyone's time. No entry after we start.
A sound & vibration experience you won't soon forget. You are welcome here! This event is suitable for beginners.
The Gong has been used in healing for thousands of years. Our busy mind finds it challenging to follow and control the complex sounds of The Gong and will enter into a deeply relaxing meditative state. It is great for those who feel resistant to meditation or relaxation. The Gong releases tension and blocks in the body and mind. It reduces the harmful effects of stress by shifting out of flight, fright or freeze mode and guiding into rest, digest and heal mode. The Gong quiets the mind, clearing the clutter from the subconscious, by working into the brain wave states that we typically reach during restful sleep.
Release ~Receive ~ Renew
Reported benefits from sessions with Rocky Mt. Gong Journeys
- Aid in deep relaxation - greater stillness, contentment.
- Be a gateway for those who feel resistant to meditation and relaxation
- Improved concentration and memory
- Help move emotional & physical blockages
- Stimulate altered states of consciousness
- Relieved or reduced pain
- Improved mood or negative emotions
- Improved self-image and motivation
- Feeling of mind/body balance
- Enhance creativity
- Feeling of Intense joy & gratitude for life
- Deep, spiritual connections
- Profound clarity or knowing
- Reduced anxiety & stress
- Recalled Memory and/or focus
- Deep emotional release
- Cerebral High
- Deep, restful sleep + more
These are often not a one and done benefit. The benefits of sound healing can last for days or weeks.
"The Gong is an inexpensive form of travel. No passport required. Where will you go?" ~ Patty
You are welcome here!
@Follow us on Facebook and Instagram - Rocky Mountain Gong Journeys
Check our calendar on our home page for regularly scheduled events! Sign up for our mailing list to receive notice of events.
Choose Ticket Type
Earliest Reserve - Gotta Have!
Can't miss it - earliest reserve! Only 10 tix available at this price.$40.00+$1.00 service feeSale ended
Gratitude Gong Journey
Well-being investment - Free your mind as we enter into the busy holiday season, reminding yourself of what is truly important in this physical life.$45.00+$1.13 service feeSale ended
Bring a friend SAVE $10
Limited Tickets available at this special price for 2. Bring a friend saves a lil $. Well-being investment -$80.00+$2.00 service feeSale ended
Teen Ticket Ages 12-17
Well-being investment for teens ages 12-17. Don't forget to include your teen when practicing mental wellness to show them the importance and power of self-care. Show them a way to inner peace. Limited tickets available.$40.00+$1.00 service feeSale ended