Wed, Feb 14|
Sold Out Well-Being Wednesdays
Time & Location
Feb 14, 2024, 6:00 PM – Mar 07, 2024, 8:00 PM
Fort Collins, 3616 Soderburg Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80526, USA
About this event
This session is SOLD OUT. Early reserve is open for our next session beginning March 20. Click Here for Next Session
Our 2nd session of 2024 MEETS EVERY WEDNESDAY, Feb. 14 - Mar. 6 AT 6PM. *Note the time change from previous sessions. 4 week commitment. One ticket includes all sessions.
When you commit to 4 weeks you get at least 1/2 off + you get intentional community connections that feed the soul.
"I came away with profound insights and a newfound sense of community and self-compassion."
These sessions are open to all humans- singles, couples, friends, partners, etc. All ages 16 and up are welcome!
Are you feeling alone, stuck, or just disenchanted with how life is unfolding lately? Maybe you're disconnected from yourself and others. It happens in this fast-paced, fearful world. According to the U.S. Surgeon General, our nation has an epidemic of disconnection.
If want connection and peace you must create it. Come join like-minded others in this creation. Behavior psychology tells us that small efforts done with consistency over time produce the best, long-term results.
Whatever path you are on, devote yourself to it! You are worthy of love, happiness, health, and abundance. Learn to nurture self and connections with others that make life worth living. We are tribal creatures and need to belong to groups. Meeting this need significantly impacts how we interact in society as well as our health and well-being.
Sessions will run on Wednesdays ✌️ One ticket pays for all sessions for one participant.
What to expect:
- A free-flowing atmosphere
- Meaningful conversation around universal themes
- Building of community with like-minded souls
- Gatherings oriented toward trust, curiosity, compassion, and community, not following one dogma.
- Gain some insight to discover the blocks keeping you disconnected/disenchanted
- Eliminate feelings of isolation and disconnection.
- Potential to become empowered and work through difficult experiences, leading to healthier outcomes.
- Newfound relationships that improve your well-being
Meaningful connections with like-minded others have shown to have a positive influence on:
- Your brain: Increases the pleasure-inducing hormones in your brain; improves mental acuity, reduces depression
- Your immune system: Boosts immune system function
- Your life span: adds years to average life span
- Your health: can help to reduce alcohol consumption and smoking; reduce the chance of hospital stays; ameliorate pain and more!
In a gong session, 3 large gongs beautifully generate complex frequencies settling us into brain wave states typically associated with deep, restorative sleep and meditation...Where the body relaxes and heals, and the mind gets clarity and focus! In a world that never stops, it's so deeply impactful to just sit with yourself and accept all the feelings and emotions. The Gong softens our resistance to letting go, and makes transcending our cluttered minds easier.
- During/after sessions people report:
- Feeling of Intense joy & gratitude for life
- Deep, spiritual connections
- Profound clarity or knowing
- Reduced anxiety & stress
- Recalled Memory and/or focus
- Deep emotional release
- Cerebral High
- Reduced pain
- Deep, restful sleep + more
Be open to unlimited possibilities! Facilitated by Patty, Certified Gong Facilitator, Cert. Health & Life Coach, and Past Life Regression Specialist. A Family and Consumer Sciences specialist, proficient in her ability to assist individuals and families with quality-of-life decisions and challenges related to interpersonal/human relationships, consumer and financial management, personal development, nutrition and wellness, and balancing family and work. More about her on the About Page.
Whatever path you are on, devote yourself to it! You are worthy of love, happiness, health, and abundance. Learn to nurture self and connections with others that make life worth living. We are tribal creatures and have a need to belong to groups. Meeting this need significantly impacts how we interact in society and our health and well-being.
What you focus on expands. Keep doing the same thing and continue to get the same results. Come try something new and make meaningful connections along the way that will keep the "practice" going.
SEATING IS LIMITED. RESERVE EARLY TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT!
Ease into a new way of being. Transform and move forward with grace.
We've lowered the price b/c we believe the world needs more of this. We've witnessed the transformation in those who join.
- We meet once per week on WEDNESDAY
- Mats, bolsters, blankets, eye masks provided for gong journey.
- Feel free to bring your own if it feels right for you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring a water bottle.
*Dogs on premises at The Golden House but tend to mind their own business :)
**Minimum enrollment required or program may be canceled or rescheduled. No refunds for unused sessions this is about committing to self and community for 4 weeks.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram - Rocky Mountain Gong Journeys
Choose Ticket Type
- Ticket type
Early bird expires 2/7. Includes 4 weeks of admission 6pm Wednesdays ONLY $27/SESSION investment in your health and well-being.Price$111.00
+$2.78 service fee+$2.78 service feeSale ended
- Ticket type
Well-Being Wednesdays Reg Adm
4 Consecutive weeks of admission Wednesdays at 6pm -ONLY $30/SESSION investment in your health and well-being. We cover event and transaction fees.Price$123.00Sold Out